VISUALCOST VCPRO5 FEATURES
- Provides a complete Project solution.
- Cuts Estimating time and shows over- and under-allowances in your Estimates during or after Project execution so that you can avoid them in your next Estimates.
- Allows importing an Estimate from your Excel program, pricing it and then exporting it for your client.
- When your bid was successful, you can turn the Estimate into a Live-project with the click of a button.
- Enables you to monitor actual costs and actually used quantities of a Live-project and compare them with estimated quantities and their cost.
- Shows when material usage exceeds acceptable levels.
- Helps you schedule a Project's activities with the Project Planner. Bars can be created with easy to use drop- and drag functions. Actual progress is automatically shown below Planned Progress Bars.
- The Project Planner automatically generates Required dates for materials and activities.
- Displays the monthly Cashflow requirement of a Project after the Project's activities have been scheduled.
- Displays in the Replenish List for every Project what to purchase when, from whom and at what price. This information is gathered by VCPRO5 from the Estimate and the Project Planner.
- Purchase Orders can be e-mailed or faxed to vendors.
- Shows overdue and incomplete deliveries. It is often essential to have all materials required for a specific activity on site in time.
- Manages Progress claims to clients and from subcontractors.
- Manages Retention held by clients and from subcontractors.
- Manages a control stock on Sites and in your Central store.
- Captures payments made and received in the Bank Manager and allocates them to invoices. If a payment has no preceeding invoice, it can be allocated to one or several Projects or Overhead Centers.
Adds overhead costs by chosen percentages to Projects' actual
costs to establish the Projects' NET PROFIT.