FIXED ASSET REGISTER SOFTWARE
What is Faswin fixed asset software?
Easy-to-use, powerful electronic Fixed Asset Management software. Takes the tedium out of maintaining a fixed asset register.
Why use fixed asset software?
Fixed asset management software is essential in minimising your taxable income.
Who uses it?
Southern Sun, Spar, Pharma Natura, St John�s Ambulance, The Cold Chain, Improvair, Bandag, Questek , and hundreds of other businesses and accountants, as far afield as Australia and Tanzania.
Designed to meet your requirements
- Complies with all legal, tax and accounting requirements for the maintenance of a company fixed asset inventory system
- Provides a complete and auditable record of all fixed assets
- Generates separate reports for book and tax values
- Is multi-company compliant allowing more than one fixed asset register
- Insurance and replacement value indices provide useful management information
- Allows multi-unit assets as a convenient method of recording identical assets
- Records assets in cost centers and departments for easy reporting
- Allows for compound assets, master assets and sub assets
- Depreciation type and rate selectable on an individual asset or group basis
- Prints labels for the physical identification of assets
- Immediate depreciation calculated upon entering an asset
- Depreciation can be calculated for any period (monthly, quarterly, annually)
range of reports
This comprehensive range of reports turn FasWin into a dynamic management tool:
FasWin is easy to use because the entire program complies with Windows standards. On-line help assists the user at any point in the program.
- Eliminates the drudgery of manual asset registers
- Clear and user friendly reports
- Password control
- simple, easy-to-read manual
- Fast processing
For a small investment, FasWin will give you the following substantial returns:
- Save time in calculating depreciation every month and year
- Guaranteed accuracy of calculations
- Labels identify assets, facilitating asset counts and reducing unauthorized loss of assets
- Physical location of assets can be determined
- Allows you to take advantage of attractive tax deductions that may not otherwise be allowed by the spReceiver of Revenue
- Stores important information about the asset for easy retrieval
Able to network
Unlimited number of users
Powerful access control features
- P166 or greater
- At least 32MB RAM
- Windows 98, NT, Me, 2000 or XP
- Printer (all reports fit A4 size paper)
Please note: We are agents for Faswin, but do not support the product. Support can be obtained by emailing email@example.com