Restore Set of Books
Procedure 15.5. To Restore a Set of Books:
1. Click on the File->Backup / Restore menu option, or click on the Backup / Restore icon. You may also
press the Alt-F-B keys on your keyboard. If a Set of Books is open on your system, TurboCASH wil
automatically close the Set of Books and the Backup Set of Books screen is displayed:
2. Click on the Restore icon. The Backup screen wil change to the Restore Set of Books screen.
3. Select the Name of the Set of Books you wish to restore. Click on the Folder icon on the right hand side
of the File Name field to select a Backup file from the TurboCASH Backup Select File screen.
If you have included the system date and time as part of the filename, it will be easier to
select the correct backup file from which to restore.
If the Backup file for the Set of Books you need to restore is located on a network server,
select the Restore from Server option and locate the file on the server.
4. Select the Drive to Restore from.
The default backup path (drive or folder) for a Set of Books as set in the Setup->
Preferences->Backup Path menu option will be displayed. If you have not set the default
backup path, the default system drive will be displayed. You may select any other drive or
folder on your system.
You may also click on the Folder icon on the right hand side of the Restore To field to locate
a file on your hard drive or network drive in which your backup data is stored on the Browse
If a removable drive is used, TurboCASH will prompt you to insert the next disk until the
restore process is completed. You could also select to Restore from your hard drive (e.g.
Drive C: or any other available drive on your network). TurboCASH also allows you to restore
from a Re-Writable CD, provided that you have a CD writer installed on your system and the
backup is correctly written to the CD.
5. Click on the Restore button; the fol owing information screen is displayed:
The Complete TurboCASH Reference Guide - 123