Save As (Set of Books)
Procedure 14.5. To Save a Set of Books As:
1. Click on File->Save As menu option, or press the Ctrl-S keys on your keyboard. The Save As screen is
2. The default or instal ation Directory, in which TurboCASH is instal ed, wil be displayed.
If you wish to Save the Set of Books in another Directory or location on your system, you
may click on the Folder icon on the right hand side of the Directory field. The Browse for
Folder screen will be displayed on which you may then select a valid directory or folder on
your system in which you wish to Save the Set of Books.
3. Enter a name in which you wish to save your Set of Books. The name for the Set of Books must not
4. Click on the Save button. The ful Set of Books will be saved into the specific directory with the specified
name. When this process is finished, the fol owing confirmation screen is displayed:
5. Click on the OK button to close or exit the Save As screen.
This name must not be the same name as an existing Set of Books. TurboCASH will inform you if the
name you have entered, already exists and will request you to re-enter a different name.
Click on the OK button and enter a unique name for the Set of Books.
The Name for the Set of Books may not be left blank. TurboCASH will display the following error
Click on the OK button, and enter the name for the Set of Books.
To open the Saved Set of Books, click on Open Set of Books and this Set of Books can then be
selected from the list. With this feature, TurboCASH will display the name of your saved Set of Books,
irrespective of the directory in which it was saved.
The Complete TurboCASH Reference Guide - 117