On the top of the report generated on your screen, a row of
icons or command speed buttons or icons are displayed. At the bottom of the
screen the number of pages of the report as well as the current page that is
displayed on your screen are shown. The following speed buttons or icons may be
used to print, save the report to a file or to navigate through the report on
- Print the report to the printer. You may
select any other printer on the Select a printer screen. If a Dot-matrix printer
is selected, you may have to do a Dot-matrix Printer Paper Setup to set the
paper size, margins, etc.
- Save the report or document to any valid
available file format on your system.
- Go the first page, if the report has more than one
- Go the previous page, if the report has more than one
- Go the next page, if the report has more than one
- Go the last page, if the report has more than one
- Return to the Report options screen to reselect the
options for the report. It is not implemented on all the Report Options
- Close or exit the Print Preview screen.
- Zoom - the size in which a report is displayed on the
print Preview on the screen. You may specify the default zoom percentage in the
Setup - System Parameters - Company Info (Options
tab) menu option.
The benefit of printing and saving a report from this screen is
that you first view your reports on screen to make sure that you have selected
the correct options. It could be a good idea to print and save from this option
until you are used to the various options to select. You could generate
unnecessary or too little detail for your specific needs, since you will only be
able to view the report from the printed paper or from accessing the saved
Note that if Till Slip paper type is selected, the
Point-of-Sale Invoice, cannot be printed to the screen, but will be printed to
the selected printer as configured on the Setup - System Parameters - Point-of-Sales (Printer tab) menu option.