This report will display the transaction date, the bank memo
(description as is displayed on the bank statement), the amount and the
accumulative available funds after each transaction. At the end of the report,
the number of deposits and withdrawals (cheques or payments, etc.) as well as
the amount or value of these credits and debits.
You have the following options to view and manage the bank
statement transaction report:
- Zoom to fit - A print preview - full page will be
displayed to preview the report on screen. This will indicate how the report
will be displayed when printed.
- Zoom 70% - This will display the preview at full size
on the screen.
- Zoom to width - The report will be displayed in the
width of the paper settings.
- Go to the first page, if the report has more than one
- Go to the previous page, if the report has more than
- Go to the next page, if the report has more than one
- Go to the last page, if the report has more than one
- Go to a page specified
- Select any available printer and
set the properties for the printer.
- Print the report on the default system printer as set
in the Setup - Preferences - Printer menu option or to the selected
- Save the report displayed in the
Print Preview screen to a Quick Report (*QRP) file format.
- Load or open an existing Quick
Report (*QRP) bank statement file.
- Close this Print Preview